Saturday, August 8, 2015

Piano / Voice schedule Fall 2015

    Hour
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
6:45 am





7:15 am





7:45 am





8:15 am –3:00 pm
No lessons
No lessons
No lessons
No lessons
No lessons
3:00 pm




XXXXX
3:30 pm

Izzy
Addie
Ellie
XXXXX
4:00 pm
Eliza
Grace
Sophia
JJ
XXXXX
4:30 pm
Kate
Jacob
Desyni
Michael
XXXXX
5:00 pm
Lillie
Annie
Isaac
Lydia
XXXXX
5:30 pm


Skylr
Sebastian
XXXXX

Lesson times are available Mon-Fri 6:45-7:15 am and Mon-Thurs 3-6 pm.  If you need a lesson time outside of this please talk to me.

As much as possible, I would appreciate keeping lessons grouped together, so there aren't 1/2 hour gaps through the day.

I would also suggest that as you set up a lesson time, you also schedule practice times for your children.  I think they will have more success if they practice at the same time every day as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment